Thursday, April 8, 2010

Town of Randolph - safe?

I was thinking of using Priceline for Braintree or Quincy - the category also includes Randolph. I feel ok with the other two but wasn%26#39;t sure about Randolph. Is it an ok area? Just want a place to sleep and will drive to the T Station on a Saturday and Sunday. Thank you.





Town of Randolph - safe?


Randolph is fine and safe. The hotel is probably The Holiday Inn at the junction of 28 south and 128/93. This is just been done over and nice. Free and safe parking. A Dunkin%26#39;s across the street.





This would be on the edge of Randolph close to Quincy and Braintree. You would not even go thru the downtown area.



Town of Randolph - safe?


Thank you. We aren%26#39;t going until September so I guess I should wait until closer to the time to put in the bid but I just wanted to check on the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment