Saturday, April 3, 2010

From Hyannis, to Plymouth for day, then to Boston (7/14/08)

Help! I%26#39;m getting concerned about all the posts about traffic, poor signs, etc.in Boston. I%26#39;m trying to decide when/where to return a car to Hertz at the end of our trip. We want to leave Hyannis on 7/14/08, go to Plymouth for a few hours, and later on 7/14 arrive in Back Bay (Lenox hotel). We will be in Boston through afternoon of 7/17. I don%26#39;t want to keep a car in Boston. Where should I return it on 7/14? Is there a Hertz location near the Lenox Hotel (maps I reviewed didn%26#39;t give hours)?





Is it feasible to turn in the car in Plymouth and then catch a train (lugging our suitcases) to the Lenox Hotel in Back Bay?





If we drive to our hotel in Back Bay, what is the best way to get there from Plymouth? From other posts, it seems advice is get to Boston after 9:30 a.m. or after 6:30 pm. Thanks very much for any assistance!



From Hyannis, to Plymouth for day, then to Boston (7/14/08)


Don%26#39;t be intimidated. You know how some folks like to make more of things than they should. You can do it! I believe there%26#39;s a Hertz office in Park Square, which is not too far from the Lenox, but my guess is that there%26#39;s one in the Copley Square Area nearer the Lenox as well. You need to do your part. Call Hertz and ask them. Or contact the hotel and ask them. And times to drive to Boston? I%26#39;m sure you already know enough not to plan on driving to or from any city during rush hour. Well, it%26#39;s the same here.





AlanM

No comments:

Post a Comment