Thursday, April 8, 2010

Today Is The Day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Y%26#39;all! TODAY is the day we start our first leg of the journey to Boston. YAY! I have a zillion and twenty two things to do, but just had to send BIG thank you to all those who helped me plan our trip.





What would I have done without the invaluable help of (and these are listed in no particular order) Remay, Will, AlanM, BeanTownMan (still have your walking directions Man!), Mahj, Forgotmypword, Voyagereuse, Kendrick, BostonComputerChic, BeansandCod, Eileengs2, Sedum, Queenslace, Cabinet, Thomas, Orion, VeronicaSawyer, Signofthetimes, Healey, Firewind, and anyone else who I forgot to mention.





I have no doubt our anniversary trip to Boston will be unforgettable and it wouldn’t have been possible if you hadn’t been so patient with my ENDLESS questions!! If anytime between Thursday and Tuesday you see a very HAPPY Texan skipping around your fair city, grinning from ear to ear, it’ll be me. Give me a shout out okay?



THANKS again and I better get to my list of things to do, before my husband catches me on here! %26lt;%26lt;wink wink%26gt;%26gt;



Today Is The Day!!!!!!!!!!!!


Have a great time teacher. It%26#39;s been a pleasure helping you out. I%26#39;ll be looking for a happy texan with a cowgirl hat on! :)



Today Is The Day!!!!!!!!!!!!


I%26#39;ll be happy but you won%26#39;t see me with a cowgirl hat on. That%26#39;s a myth Will. We don%26#39;t all have hats, horses, or oil wells (dang it!) LOL




I wish I had an oil well!




Enjoy!!!




Hi Teacher:







Have a great time and here is wishing you the best weather Boston has to offer.




Hey ';Teachah';,



There should be a lot of buzz in the air during your visit. Great weather, the Sox are in town and the Celtics are in the finals! Don%26#39;t forget to write a trip report. Enjoy your trip and our city.



Go Sox and Go Green!




Have fun! With your attitude I have no doubt you will.




Hi,





You owe us a very detailed trip report.





Don%26#39;t let us down, or we WILL find you...;)





Enjoy your stay.




Thanks everyone for your well wishes. My husband just wishes he could see the Celtics %26amp; Laker%26#39;s, but it%26#39;s TOTALLY out of our budget!! Don%26#39;t worry BeanTownMan I will write a VERY detailed trip report when I return. You Guys are the BEST!




Today is a rainy, miserable day in boston but the weather is supposed to be beautiful from tomooorw on through the rest of the week. So, it will be perfect for enjoying the city. You should have a great time. I%26#39;ll keep my ears open for that Texas drawl while riding the T.

No comments:

Post a Comment