Thursday, April 8, 2010

Stays of less than a week - in a cottage??

As the summer draws closer - we here on the board see more and more inquiries/questions about family stays that dont have time or budget for a full week but yet prefer to stay in a cottage. I think families possibly would like to have more space and potentially maximize their food budget by cooking in or grilling out.





I have a suggestion that is certainly not a trend but I do see it happening more than ever as families that do own properties and use them for their own families on the weekends and offer them for rent from SUNDAY through THURSDAY stays.





This can be a win-win for both owners and potential renters.





I do know of one (neighbor) and just saw another ad this morning for another local (Dennis/Harwich) rental for this same arrangement.





Just an FYI for all - dont know if it is helpful but thought I would share. As the posts are really winding up.



No comments:

Post a Comment