Thursday, April 8, 2010

Questions - Holiday Inn Express Sharon

Has anyone stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Sharon recently? It has mixed reviews on this web site, and most aren%26#39;t very recent. We%26#39;re going to the Jimmy Buffet concert in September. This location looks pretty convenient to the Tweeter Center and the price is definitely right. Last year I think we stayed in Milford, which was a bit out of the way for us, but that HI there was brand new which we loved. This one looks closer to the Tweeter Center which appeals to me since I%26#39;m usually the driver. One reviewer commented on horrible traffic noise. I%26#39;m booking for 3 other couples so I want to be sure it%26#39;s half way decent.





Any advice would be apprciated. Thanks



Questions - Holiday Inn Express Sharon


Hi,





I haven%26#39;t stayed at the Holiday Inn Sharon, but I can understand the complaints about road noise. It%26#39;s right on Route 1 which is a heavily traveled stretch of road. I%26#39;m not sure what your budget is, but the Holiday Inn Taunton is a fantastic HI right off of Route 495 about 6 miles to The Comcast Center (formerly Tweeter Center). You can even go in the back way via route 140 which would avoid 495 and save you time. It would be a far nicer place to stay than the HI Sharon.

No comments:

Post a Comment