Saturday, April 3, 2010

1st Timer one night Hotel 140

Good afternoon everyone. I am going to Boston for one night on Wednesday arriving on Amtrak at Back Bay Station. I guess the hotel is right next door. I arrive at 6:30pm any good sugestions for a nice place to eat that is within easy walking distance. Is the area I am staying ok to walk around alone at night? Places to see in the area suggestions too are welcome.



I am used to the NYC subway so if I need to use the Red line I believe that is really close to the hotel also.





Cheers,



1st Timer one night Hotel 140


The Orange Line connects through Back Bay station and the Green Line is also very close.





You are within walking distance of a hundred restaurants. What sort of food, budget or atmosphere are you looking for?



1st Timer one night Hotel 140


I will be eating alone if that helps no real budget, the only food I really don%26#39;t care for is Morracan.





Cheers,



Magic97




There will be lots of places to eat. Try strolling on Boylston and/or Newbury Streets to peruse just some of what%26#39;s available.





The Red Line Subway is not located near Back Bay, but you can take the Green Line inbound to Park Street and transfers to the Red Line there.





AlanM


  • nivea cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment