Saturday, April 3, 2010

Weather now in Boston

Hi there,





I am heading to Boston on Sunday for a week and a half and was just wondering whats the weather like there at present. I%26#39;m from Ireland so we dont get great weather and I just need to know what type of clothes to bring with me. Im heading intially for work and then I am staying on the last few days for a holiday.





Is it very humid? etc what are the temps like??





Thanks





Sarah



Weather now in Boston


Today it is scorchingly hot, it will hit 95F by afternoon.





I haven%26#39;t checked the weekend forecast, but early/mid June weather can be anything from raining and 60F to what we have today. On average, you%26#39;ll get an 80F day.



Weather now in Boston


We may break the record for this day in Boston today - extremely hot, unpleasent, humid. Yesterday was my birthday so I%26#39;m a bit curious as to when it was ever hotter on that day - apparently it was hotter in 1984 on June 9th. Also, yesterday during the day according to the Boston Globe the temperature dropped 20 degrees in 20 minutes due to an inland breeze from the ocean. There was a kind of dividing line in the afternoon between HOT and comfortable air running through Brookline and Cambridge.





I usually rely on weather.com for 10-day forecasts. They are as reliable as anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment