Thursday, April 8, 2010

how to get from Hilton backbay to Filene's basement at Boyls

Hi,



I would like to know how to get to Filene%26#39;s basement( the one at Boylston st.) from Hilton backbay? Is it within walking distance or I have to take the T? Thanks.





Travelpeople



how to get from Hilton backbay to Filene's basement at Boyls


Yes, walk there. Head from Dalton Street toward Boylston Street,take a right and follow Boylston. It%26#39;s a few blocks and will be on your right.



how to get from Hilton backbay to Filene's basement at Boyls


Hi Mahi,



Thank you for your direction. Really helpful.





Travelpeople




I think it will be on your left.




Hi Cabinet,





Thank you for your reply.Will pay attention to the left and right when I am walking to the FB.





Travelpeople




It is on the left between Clarenden and Berkley Streets.




Oops. My bad. Think I was thinking of Marshalls which is on the right, Filene%26#39;s to the left! You%26#39;ll probably want to shop in both stores.




Has the original Filene%26#39;s Basement reopened? I thought it was closed for renovations.




Hi Alanm, Mahj %26amp; Thomas144,





Thank you for your post.





Travelpeople

No comments:

Post a Comment