Saturday, April 3, 2010

Central Ma to Red Sox game-via driving & taking the T??Help!

I have tickets for myself and my four girls for a Red Sox night game 7/8/08. I don%26#39;t want to drive all the way into the city-can anyone advise where I could drive to and pick up the ';T%26#39;..i.e. what line to take, where do I get tickets?, where does it let me off. Schedule for a trip back ?, I would appreciate any help, I don%26#39;t know where to begin. Thanks!!



Central Ma to Red Sox game-via driving %26amp; taking the T??Help!


In order to help you, you need to tell us whether you are coming from north of Boston, west of Boston or south of Boston, and specifically from what town/city.



Central Ma to Red Sox game-via driving %26amp; taking the T??Help!


WE are coming from Worcester, Ma-thanks.




I know you said you didn%26#39;t want to drive in to the city, however I%26#39;d give that a second thought if I were in your shoes. You can take the turnpike right in to Copley Square (away from the Fenway madness) and park there (either on street or in the official Red Sox garage on Clarendon Street). It%26#39;s about a 15 or 20 minute walk from there. That way you won%26#39;t have to worry about when the game ends etc. Otherwise if you aren%26#39;t comfortable driving you could hop the train at Union Station in Worcester and get off at Back Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment