Saturday, April 3, 2010

Legal Seafoods Locations

We will be there next week and are eating at Legal on Wed night. We are staying at the Colonnade. Our two closest are Prudential Center and Copley Place. I know the menus are the same, but is the service better at either of the two?





Thanks,



Kevin



Legal Seafoods Locations


I%26#39;ve eaten at various times in various Legal locations, including those two. I%26#39;ve never noticed a difference in service. Legal apparently has a training program that is practiced uniformly at all of its locations.



Legal Seafoods Locations


I had lunch at the Prudential Center Legal%26#39;s a few times. It was quite good there and the service was wonderful, we really liked it there a lot; but it%26#39;s more of a lunch type restaurant, you know what I mean? A place where you%26#39;d go after shopping. I never dined at the Copley Place Legal%26#39;s, but it definitely looks pretty nice! It%26#39;s a fairly new one I think? I saw it one afternoon a few weeks ago when I was there; it%26#39;s located between Barney%26#39;s and Neiman Marcus on the upper level of Copley Place. Definitely a dinner spot to hit soon! If I were you? I%26#39;d go to the Copley Place location to check that one out! May be you could let us know in a trip report what you thought of it when you get back?





Have a good time!











No comments:

Post a Comment