Thursday, April 8, 2010

Crab Legs at the cape?

My husband and I are staying in W. Yarmouth for our 1st anniversary next weekend. While I know that lobster is easy to come by, does anyone know where we might be able to enjoy some crab legs?





Crab Legs at the cape?


I have never seen them on a menu...just frozen at the Stop and Shop fish counter.



Crab Legs at the cape?


I googled: ';Crab legs on Cape Cod'; and came up with Jake Rooney%26#39;s in Harwich Port and The Lobster Pot in Orleans and I%26#39;m sure someone will come across crab legs on some other menu.





Although you Might find crab legs on a menu, you%26#39;d never find King Crabs in the waters here, so what you%26#39;re eating is not local. It might be fresh, but it won%26#39;t be local.

No comments:

Post a Comment