Monday, December 12, 2011

Where to stay on the Cape...

I am plannig a three day getaway with my boyfriend to the cape at the end of June and am wondering where I should stay. We are in our early 30%26#39;s and will be driving up from NYC. I definitely want to be close to the nightlife but not necessarily surrounded by traffic. Originally, I was thinking Hyannis but have heard that it%26#39;s really congested and touristy. Is this really the case? If so, where else could I stay that would be close to the fun and attractions. We are also on a budget of about $120 a night for a room. Thanks!



Where to stay on the Cape...


How about Wellfleet? There%26#39;s a great night-life spot at the Beachcomber (lodging sites listed on their web-site) and Wellfeet is only about 20 minutes to Provincetown. Check out the Wellfleet Chamber site for additional lodging choices. www.wellfleet.com



Where to stay on the Cape...


Congestion and touristy go hand in hand for the Cape in summer. For the Outer Cape, I see that Southfleet Motor inn in Wellfleet has rooms available end of June for $163. Mid Cape



has the Hyannis Holiday Motel on the harbor for $139



Upper Cape has Country Acres Motel in Sandwich for $99. All three of those receive good reviews and have rooms available for the end of June.




I cant speak for places like Hyannis but typically the end of June is not when the traffic and summer population are at their true ';peak'; - yes very busy indeed but not the worst weeks for bumper to bumper traffic



ENJOY YOUR STAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment